Research Funding Application
ASPE is seeking to encourage emergent research activity within the UK primary phase by offering schools, on their own or in collaboration with a university, the opportunity to bid for funding to support small-scale classroom and school-based enquiries.
To submit a bid for funding you will need to complete and submit this form below. If you have any queries, click here to contact us.
In your application you will need to consider how your proposed investigation will:
- Contribute to “grassroots” research
- Lead to sustained further engagement with practitioner research
- “Close the gap” between practitioners and the “world of research”
- Potentially have a wide applicability and impact
- Have clear outcomes relevant to the aims of ASPE
- Offer “value for money”
- Evaluate the activity and disseminate outcomes
ASPE Bulletin Archive
Our previous ASPE bulletins, are available to access for all. Short, accessible articles promoting close-to-practice research written by practitioners who care about primary education.
Want to join this pioneering group of primary practitioners? Please click below to find out more about member’s benefits.